Thursday, January 24, 2013

What is a better program for editing pictures... Adobe Photoshop Element or Lightroom 4?


Q. Or if there is another program around that price range of 75$ to 125$... I like to take pictures for people and have a canon t3i and want to know how to get the best looking pictures I can.

A.

I need some good tutorials of Lightroom 4?
Q. Well, I want to develop my pictures with lightroom, while I am new to it. would you please give me some tutorials?

A. Sure

Four Hours of Free Tutorials for Lightroom 4, plus Other Resources
http://prodesigntools.com/free-adobe-lightroom-4-tutorials-4-hours.html

And if you need the free trial, you can download it direct from Adobe and it will work on your computer for 30 calendar days

Where to find best tutorial for abode lightroom 4?
Q. I know the basics but I'm looking for tutorials on how to do specific things like fixing face shadows, enhancing eyes, removing yellow tint etc. Thanks

A. These are just out, brand new

4 Hours of Free New Tutorials for Adobe Lightroom 4, plus Other Resources
http://prodesigntools.com/free-adobe-lightroom-4-tutorials-4-hours.html


If you need the software itself to get started, just download the free 30-day trial of LR4 direct from Adobe

Is it possible to create a watermark in Lightroom 4? If so how do you do it?
Q. Trying to figure this out. Thank you

A. It's in the File>Export menu. One of the options should be "Watermarking."

Check the watermark box, then choose "edit watermark." There, you can create a simple one, or if you're proficient with Photoshop, export one you've already made.

(I'm using Lightroom 3, but I think they have the same options)

What Photoshop software should I get? Photoshop CS6 Extended, Photoshop Elements 10, or Photoshop Lightroom 4?
Q. I already have iPhoto so that kinda helps touch up a few things, but which of the 3 would be a better option? It will mainly be used for editing wedding pictures.

A.



Unique Valentine Gift: CLICK HERE

Yes, we accept donation from you. To support us making new Celebrity Cartoon Drawings.

As a gift for supporting us, you will receive pic you choose for your wallpaper.

Support Us by click Donate button: